Friday, August 5, 2011

What I'm Reading

I pre-ordered this book in February and it's finally here. Edda by Conor Kostick. Most of my readers have probably never heard of this series. It's perfect for gamers like myself, but it would still find a place in the hearts of science fiction readers. If you want to check the series out, the first book is called Epic, and the second is Saga. Edda is the final book of the trilogy, and once I find it (I already lost it -_-) I will definitely read and have a review up for you all soon.

Also, I started reading the book The Water Wars. I forget the author but in the book water is basically sacred and extremely valuable. I was reading this book while relaxing in the pool, which is a complete waste of water. I found that pretty ironic.

Happy Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment