Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Elemental

ElementalElemental by Tiffany Dominguez
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

In a nutshell, Elemental was unique but not up to it's full potential. It's been a while since I read this book and I honestly don't remember the main character's name, but I can review the style and whatnot.

The story starts out great, original creations that are well explained so that I won't get lost along the way. Or so I thought. The characters are also well developed and I feel like we are going to become great friends xD. Cheesy, I know. But about halfway through, everything changed. The plot felt rushed while not getting anywhere at the same time. The action scenes are seemed the same and I found myself thinking, didn't this already happen? And the romance was definitely forced for me. All of a sudden the two characters went from mortal enemies to lovers destined to be together. Not exactly believable to me.

All in all, the story has potential. The author herself showed me this book, so I was extremely happy to write this review. I even look forward to a sequel to see any improvements of the fabulous idea.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment